Polish company SA-FOUNDRY sp. z o.o. – a manufacturer of foundry equipment and tools, a supplier of raw materials and materials for the production of non-ferrous castings, will take part in the 23rd International Fair of Technologies for Foundry METAL 2021, which will be held from 19 to 21 October 2021 in Kielce, Poland.
SA-FOUNDRY invites You to visit our stand at METAL 2021, where you can get acquainted with the latest developments of SA-FOUNDRY foundry equipment, modern consumables for casting and recycling of non-ferrous metals and alloys, as well as get technical consulting on modern casting technologies:
- Gravity die casting machines and automatic complexes for casting non-ferrous metals and alloys. Sets of equipment for casting car wheels.
- Die casting machines and automatic complexes for casting non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Melting furnaces (shaft, reverberatory and crucible types) for non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Holding furnaces for non-ferrous metals and alloys melts.
- Rotary furnaces and complexes for recycling of non-ferrous metals and alloys scrap and waste.
- Degassing melt units.
- Fluxes for processing melts of non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Casting coatings.
- Furnaces for thermal and chemical-thermal treatment.
- Equipment for crushing and briquetting of raw materials.
- Consulting and optimization of existing casting technologies to reduce the rejection of castings and improve the properties of the cast material of castings when casting non-ferrous metals and alloys.
We will be sincerely glad to see you!