We invite you to visit our stand at the 22nd International Fair of Technologies for Foundry METAL, held from 25 to 27 September 2018 in Targi Kielce, Poland.
During the exhibition, you can get qualified answers of our experts to your questions on the complete of range of our equipment and services:
- Consultation regarding the methods of production castings and equipment selection to increase the efficiency and profitability of producing.
- Optimization of existing casting technologies to reduce the defects of castings and casting materials.
- Effective technologies, materials, tools and equipment for melting processing (refining, degassing, modifying, protecting the melt from oxidation, inoculation of melts) during the casting and recycling of non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- High-quality materials (fluxes, master alloys, die casting lubricants) for production castings from non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Modern efficient equipment for foundry production.
- Engineering in the field of technology of casting high-strength aluminum alloys, pistons for different purposes, including pistons with low coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
- Developing and manufacturing effective melting and thermal equipment for specific purposes of production.
- Production of materials for non-ferrous metal welding and soldering/brazing, adapted to your individual connectable material.
Based on many years of knowledge and experience, we can offer you the right equipment for your individual technological process and the equipment used. This would substantially improve the quality of castings, reduce production defects and costs.
We will be sincerely glad to meet you.